Monday, June 16, 2014

Slight Detour

 What a great Father’s Day present; craft beer for a craftsman, along with an artisan card. Clearly Amanda and I bought our son up to appreciate the finer things in life! It’s also so reassuring to know that there are people out there, like ourselves, putting their heart and soul into their products.
Those of you, who have known me for a while, will know of my love for two-wheeled things. I was thrilled to find this bike……
it’s a Pavemaster made by the Trusty Manufacturing Co. built probably in the early 1960’s. This is going to be a nice little restoration project for me and eventually Jacob’s first proper bike! It will be stripped down to the last nut and bolt and re-built, so it will be in full working order but still with the patina of age. Watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home