Saturday, March 19, 2011

Phil Hare Signature guitar; finally completed!

The Phil Hare Signature guitar has finally been completed. Phil picked it up earlier in the week and his reaction could not have been any better; I think that we are both very pleased with the outcome.

Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words; not quite sure how many a video is worth? Without further ado; here is Phil, the all-purpose guitar hero, with his all-purpose guitar!

Hope you like it!

Over the next few days, I’ll be updating my website with some more details about this guitar, its price etc.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Brown said...

Gary, it must be gratifying to receive such positive feedback from such a fine player.

I've accepted a commission from a musician only one before and, although I'm not about to repeat the experience (I'm too darned slow!), I know how rewarding such a collaboration can be. I attended a concert at which my guitar was played and it struck me then that my efforts alone yielded a useful tool only; in the hands of a gifted player, however, the process seemed very much more worthwhile.

4:20 am  
Blogger Ciaran McNally said...

Geat sounding instrument. I particularly like the headstock shape.

9:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home