Thursday, September 22, 2011

Guitars!

I’ve just noticed that Phil Hare has uploaded a couple of new videos. As always, his playing is brilliant, but what I like from the “Nava” perspective is how the guitar sounds. What the videos demonstrate is how well my guitars are balanced across and up and down the fingerboard and also that there is still a decent sound even with the 6th string tuned down to C! Cheers Phil!

Talking of the Phil Hare guitar- I’ve finally got the neck and fingerboard on Chris’s Hare and have started to carve the neck. I’ve been a bit under the weather lately and haven’t been quite as productive as normal; I’m grateful that all of my client’s are patient with me.

Oh, and Alan’s Model 1- waiting for the French polish to fully harden before the bridge goes on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home