Sunday, October 09, 2011

Alan’s Model 1


Well, I’ve finally completed Alan’s Model 1 and very nice it is too! I had trouble photographing it, as it is so shiny!
You’ll remember how I wanted to make the wooden rosette with the grain running in a radial direction? Well here it is with matching purfling, I’ll definitely do this again.

And the whole guitar

I haven’t had time to make a video as Alan was very eager to pick his new guitar up! It’s great when someone actually picks up their instrument, in person, and you can hear them play it. As those who have seen my videos know, I’m no musician, but Alan is, and to hear him make the guitar come to life was quite something!



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete Morgan said...

That really is a nice rosette.

4:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home