Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Jazzmando.com

The Jazzmando website has just put up a nice piece about my work and I’m very grateful to Ted Eschliman for doing this. Cheers Ted!

I’m particularly pleased, as I know that this is a website frequented by quite a few of my clients.

Click here for the article

I’ve just added Mandolin Cafe and Jazzmando.com to the side bar for those of you who want to take a look.

Alessi tuners

I’ve also added a link to Alessi tuners for those who like that sort of thing. I’ve just got a brass and ebony set of A style tuners for Alan’ new mandolin. They are real gems.

John’s koa guitar

Here’s a couple of photos of John’s guitar now that the body is together. I’ve started giving all of my instruments a coat of shellac at this stage, to help keep them clean whilst gluing on the purflings and bindings and also it stops the tape used in that process from pulling up the grain....now that’s tomorrow’s job;)



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home