Thursday, December 31, 2015

Roland's Pair Completed

Firstly, Amanda and I would like to wish you all a very healthy, happy and prosperous 2016.
The last few weeks of 2015 saw the completion and delivery of Roland’s guitar and mandolin. I was very, very pleased with both instruments and of course more importantly so is Roland!  It was also a delight to finally meet Roland in person and hear him play them both. The mandolin is one of my Standard Plus designs and the guitar….well, I think it’s fair to say is unique.  Based on my parlour guitar, it has four nylon strings DGBE and a cutaway. Below are a number of photos of the pair.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Two Terriers said...

Beautiful wood Gary, real artistry at work. Love the Paisley too, now that does take me back. Too far.
Happy and healthy New Year.

John and Sue

6:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home