Friday, October 28, 2022

Guyatone LG50 Project: 13

The Guyatone LG50’s restoration has now been completed. When I look at it, I’ve almost forgotten all the work that it has taken to get to this stage. As I’ve said before, with restorations, the more time and care you put into it the less it looks like you’ve done any work!
I’m super happy with the outcome; I’m not a great fan of over restoring so that the item looks like it’s new. So, this guitar still looks like it has had 65 years of hard living yet performs as well as any modern instrument.
Although, in theory, it’s ready for me to put up for sale, I feel that I need to hold on to it until my version is completed. I can then do a comparison and come to the end of this long strange trip.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home