Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Happy Christmas 2013

Amanda and I would like to wish all of our clients (past, present and future), friends and anyone who knows us a very Happy Christmas. We just couldn’t resist sharing this seasonal photo of our grandson, Jacob with you. Although he is only 7 months old, we’re thinking about his first instrument! When I’m not in the workshop, production doesn’t always stop; with me not there, my team of helpers get the opportunity to get into the workshop to work on Jacob’s baritone uke……………
But on a more serious note, in spite of the economy, instruments continue to be ordered and we are very fortunate to have a healthy order book. Our thanks and appreciation go out to all those who have commissioned an instrument this year. We are lucky to work with so many good folk who share the same values as us.
We wish you all a very Happy Christmas

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Wood With Strings said...

Merry Christmas to you too Gary. It's been a pleasure following your progress throughout the year

11:16 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am subscribing this blog!!
I invite you to mine also :)
Pretty work!

4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home